Mayland Heights, Calgary
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Ray Jones|
|• Total||1.7 km2 (0.7 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,075 m (3,527 ft)|
|• Average Income||$49,581|
|Website||Mayland Heights Community Association|
Mayland Heights is a residential neighbourhood in the north-east quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded by Barlow Trail to the east, Memorial Drive to the south, Deerfoot Trail to the west and Trans-Canada Highway to the north.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $49,581 in 2000, and there were 14.5% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 16.1% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 29.6% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 42% of the housing was used for renting. The area can also be noted for its large Italian community.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Mayland Heights Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-15.[permanent dead link]
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 3 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-15.[permanent dead link]
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|