|Elevation||492 ft (150 m)|
|Time zone||UTC−6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||122423|
Maylene is an unincorporated community in Shelby County, Alabama, United States. While the community was once unincorporated, it is now part of southern Alabaster. Maylene has a post office with ZIP code 35114. One site in Maylene, the Meredith-McLaughlin House (McLaughlin Farm), is listed on the Alabama Register of Landmarks and Heritage.
- "Maylene". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Shelby County Highway Functional Classification System (PDF) (Map). Alabama Department of Transportation. 2004. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2014-02-21.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS – Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder – Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved June 7, 2013.
- "Properties on the Alabama Register of Landmarks & Heritage". Alabama Historical Commission. www.preserveala.org. Archived from the original on September 4, 2012. Retrieved June 5, 2014.
|This Alabama state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|