Mayor of Lower Hutt
Now known as Hutt City, the borough and, subsequently, city of Lower Hutt, New Zealand, was first proclaimed a borough on 1 February 1891. Prior to this it had been part of Hutt County, initially as a Roads Board and from 1881 as a Town Board. Since 2010, the mayor has been Ray Wallace.
List of mayors
|2||Walter George Foster||1898–1900|||
|3||Edmund Percy Bunny||1900–1901|||
|5||Col. Thomas William McDonald||1905–1907||Liberal|||
|6||Thomas Alexander Peterkin||1907–1909|||
|3||Edmund Percy Bunny||1909–1914||2nd period|
|8||Edward Percival (Percy) Rishworth||1918–1921|||
|9||William Thomas Strand||1921–1929|||
|10||Sir Alexander Fowler Roberts||1929–1931|||
|9||William Thomas Strand||1931–1933||2nd period|
|11||John William Andrews||1933–1947||National|||
|12||Ernst Peterson Hay||1947–1949|||
|15||Sir John Kennedy-Good||1970–1986||National|||
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mayors of Lower Hutt.|
- McGill, David (1991). Lower Hutt - The First Garden City. Petone, New Zealand: The Lower Hutt City Council. pp. 119–120. ISBN 1-86956-003-5.
- "Ray Wallace". Hutt City Council. Retrieved 13 October 2013.
- McGill, David (1991). Lower Hutt - The First Garden City. Petone, New Zealand: The Lower Hutt City Council. p. 212. ISBN 1-86956-003-5.
- Cyclopedia Company Limited (1897). "General". The Cyclopedia of New Zealand : Wellington Provincial District. Wellington: The Cyclopedia of New Zealand. Retrieved 29 June 2012.
- "A Clash of The Clans". NZ Truth (1204). 27 December 1928. p. 4. Retrieved 27 November 2012.
- "Your Regional Councillors" (PDF). Greater Wellington Regional Council. 2002. p. 11. Retrieved 2 May 2012.
|This article about a mayor in New Zealand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|