Mayowa Nicholas interviewed by Love magazine in 2017
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
In her first runway season, 2015, she appeared in shows for Balmain, Calvin Klein, Kenzo, Hermès, and Acne Studios among others. More recently, she has worked with high-profile designers like Prada, Miu Miu, Versace, Chanel, Michael Kors, and Oscar de la Renta. She has also starred in a Dolce & Gabbana campaign.
She was supposed to make her debut in the 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, but days before the show, her visa to travel to China was rejected, along with several Russian and Ukrainian models, which prevented her from walking the show. She officially made her debut in the 2018 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- "Mayowa Nicholas". The Society Management. Retrieved 2017-08-31.
- "Mayowa Nicholas - Model".
- "Nigerian Model Mayowa Nicholas Shows Us How a Gele Head Wrap Is Really Done".
- "Interview With Past Elite Model Look Winners 2014 Mayowa Nicholas And Victor Ndigwe".
- "Mayowa Nicholas - Vogue.it".
- "Prada's Casting Is More Diverse and Distinctive Than Ever".
- FashionModelDirectory.com, The FMD -. "Photo feat. Mayowa Nicholas - Atelier Versace - Autumn/Winter 2016 Couture - paris - Fashion Show - Brands - The FMD". The FMD - FashionModelDirectory.com.
- English, Vogue. "Chanel: Spring/Summer 2017".
- Molvar, Kari (14 September 2016). "Model Beauty Secrets, From a New York Fashion Week Newcomer" – via NYTimes.com.
- "Dolce & Gabbana F/W 2016 (Dolce & Gabbana)".
- Animashaun, Damilola (21 November 2017). "Mayowa Nicholas Was Denied A Visa To China & Missed Her Victoria's Secret Debut".
- "55 Victoria's Secret Models Just Attended Their Photocall in Shanghai". 18 November 2017.