Maysville southern limits, February 2013
Location of Maysville in Benton County, Arkansas.
|• Total||2.33 sq mi (6.05 km2)|
|• Land||2.33 sq mi (6.05 km2)|
|• Water||0.00 sq mi (0.00 km2)|
|Elevation||1,043 ft (318 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||N/A|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||77622|
Maysville is an unincorporated community in Benton County, Arkansas, United States. It is the westernmost settlement in the state of Arkansas. As of the 2010 census, its population is 130. It is the location of (or is the nearest community to) Coats School, which is located on Spavinaw Creek Rd. and Sellers Farm, which is located on Old Hwy. on State Line. Both are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- "2016 U.S. Gazetteer Files". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved Jul 18, 2017.
- "American FactFinder". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 6 May 2011.
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Maysville, Arkansas
- "EXTREME SETTLEMENTS: A COMPREHENSIVE LIST". Weekend Roady. 2013-05-02. Retrieved 2014-08-20.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
|This Arkansas state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|