From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mazandarani)
Mazandarani may refer to:
- Mazandarani people, Mazandaranis, Tabarian people
- Mazandarani language, a language spoken mainly in the South Caspian region
- Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Ali Asghar Mazandarani (1826–1911), Iranian cleric
- Mírzá Asadu’llah Fádil Mázandarání (1880–1957), Iranian Bahá'í scholar
- Mohammad Salih al-Mazandarani (fl. 1081), Shi'a Islamic commentator
- Morteza Sadouqi Mazandarani (born 1946), Iranian grand Ayatollah
- Musa ibn Khalil Mazandarani, 19th century Persian scribe and scholar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mazanderani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.