(Redirected from Mazandarani)
Mazanderani or Mazandarani may refer to:
- Mazanderani people or Tabari people, a Caspian people in the North of Iran
- Mazanderani language, an Iranian language of the Northwestern branch spoken mainly in the South Caspian region
- Mazandaran Province, a province of Iran located along the southern coast of the Caspian Sea
- Ali Asghar Mazandarani (1826–1911), Iranian cleric
- Mírzá Asadu’llah Fádil Mázandarání (1880–1957), Iranian Bahá'í scholar
- Mohammad Salih al-Mazandarani (fl. 1081), Shi'a Islamic commentator
- Morteza Sadouqi Mazandarani (born 1946), Iranian grand Ayatollah
- Musa ibn Khalil Mazandarani, 19th century Persian scribe and scholar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mazanderani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.