From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mazari may refer to:
- Mazari tribe, a prominent Baloch tribe settled in Rajanpur and Sindh, Pakistan
- Abdul Ali Mazari, Afghan Hazara leader of Hizb-e-Wahdat
- A local of Mazar-e-Sharif city in northern Afghanistan
- Shireen Mazari, prominent Pakistani political analyst
- Cannabis strains Mazar and Skunk1
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mazari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.