Mazda D platform
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1986–1993 Ford Festiva (WA) / Mazda 121 (DA) / Kia Pride
- 1993–2000 Ford Festiva (WB, WD, WF) / Ford Aspire / Kia Avella
- 1990–1996 Autozam Revue sold as the "Mazda 121" outside Japan during the same time period.
A minor update to the DB.
The "DJ" is a subcompact platform co-engineered with Toyota.
- 2014–present Mazda Demio / Mazda2
- 2016–present Toyota Yaris sedan (Canada) / Toyota Yaris R (Mexico)
- 2016 Scion iA (United States)
- 2017–2018 Toyota Yaris iA (United States)
- 2019 Toyota Yaris sedan (United States)
- "Mazda2/Demio based on Fiesta", SAE International, 2002-12-01.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2008-09-18. Retrieved 2011-06-21.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- McCausland, Evan (December 2, 2009). "First Look: 2011 Mazda Mazda2". Automobile Magazine. Retrieved 2009-12-31.