From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mazer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mazer may refer to:
- Mazer (drinking vessel), a type of Germanic drinking vessel crafted from the 13th to the 16th centuries
- Mazer Rackham, a fictional character from Orson Scott Card's Ender's Game series
- Bill Mazer, a famous American sportscaster
- Norma Fox Mazer, author of books for children and young adults
- Johan Mazer, Swedish musician
- Mazer (video game), a 1996 video game by American Laser Games
- Mazer Zaouia, a village in El Oued Province, Algeria
- Maser, a device that emits microwaves by stimulated emission, similar to a laser but using a longer wavelength.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mazer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.