مزلان بن منصور
|Deputy Inspector-General of Police (Malaysia)|
|Assumed office |
9 May 2019
|Nominated by||Mahathir Mohamad|
|Prime Minister||Mahathir Mohamad|
|Preceded by||Noor Rashid Ibrahim|
Abdul Hamid Bador (Acting)
Mazlan bin Mansor
14 August 1960
Bukit Mertajam, Central Seberang Perai District, Penang, Federation of Malaya (now Malaysia)
|Alma mater||Aberystwyth University|
Dato' Pahlawan Mazlan bin Mansor (Jawi: مزلان بن منصور; born 14 August 1960) is a Malaysian police officer currently serving as Deputy Inspector-General of Police of Malaysia (DIG). He was formerly the director of the Commercial Crime Investigation Department (CCID) of the Royal Malaysia Police (PDRM) and had stints as Police Chief for various Malaysian states including Malacca, Negeri Sembilan and Selangor as well as Police Commissioner of Sarawak.
- "Mazlan dilantik Timbalan Ketua Polis Negara" (in Malay). Astro Awani. 13 May 2019. Retrieved 13 May 2019.
- "CCID chief Mazlan Mansor appointed as deputy IGP". Malaysiakini. 13 May 2019. Retrieved 13 May 2019.
- Kaos Jr., Joseph (13 May 2019). "Mazlan Mansor is new deputy IGP". The Star (Malaysia).
- Mohammad Noor, Mohammad Husni (13 May 2019). "Mazlan Timbalan Ketua Polis Negara baharu" (in Malay). Berita Harian. Retrieved 11 September 2019.
- "Datukship for Shah Rukh Khan". The Star (Malaysia). 11 October 2008. Retrieved 13 May 2019.
- Zolkepli, Farid (11 January 2019). "Promotions and transfers: Mazlan takes over from Amar Singh as CCID director". The Star (Malaysia). Retrieved 13 May 2019.
- Mohamed, Iskandar Shah (7 July 2017). "Mazlan Ketua Polis Selangor baru" (in Malay). Harian Metro. Retrieved 15 May 2019.
- Ismail, Irwan Shafrizan (13 May 2019). "Datuk Mazlan sah Timbalan Ketua Polis Negara" (in Malay). Harian Metro. Retrieved 15 May 2019.
- "SEMAKAN PENERIMA DARJAH KEBESARAN, BINTANG DAN PINGAT". Prime Minister's Department (Malaysia). Retrieved 13 May 2019.
- "Sultan of Kedah receives award from Sultan of Perak". New Straits Times. 3 November 2017. Retrieved 13 May 2019.
- Che Noh, Norzamira (11 December 2018). "Tengku Puan Panglima Perlis dahului senarai penerima darjah kebesaran" (in Malay). Berita Harian. Retrieved 13 May 2019.
|This Asian law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|