From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mazu may refer to:
- Mazu (goddess), deity in South China and Taiwan
- Mazu Daoyi (709–788), Zen teacher in medieval China
- Matsu Islands, administrative region of the Republic of China
- Mazu, Fars, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Istgah-e Mazu, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Mazu, Iran, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Mazu Rural District, an administrative subdivision of Khuzestan Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mazu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.