Mazurkas, Op. 68 (Chopin)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Op. 68 mazurkas by Frédéric Chopin are a set of four mazurkas composed around 1830-1846 and posthumously published in 1855. A typical performance of all four mazurkas lasts around nine minutes.
- Mazurka in C major, Op. 68, No. 1
- Mazurka in A minor, Op. 68, No. 2
- Mazurka in F major, Op. 68, No. 3
- Mazurka in F minor, Op. 68, No. 4 (often regarded as Chopin's last composition, along with the Mazurka in G minor, Op. 67, No. 2)
- Grimshaw, Kristen. "Mazurkas (4) for piano, Op. 68, CT. 96-99". AllMusic. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- Institute, The Fryderyk Chopin. "Fryderyk Chopin - Information Centre - Mazurka in G minor - Compositions". en.chopin.nifc.pl. Retrieved 2018-08-19.
|This article about a classical composition is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|