She portrayed the Killer Queen in the West End production of the musical We Will Rock You. She is the longest-running cast member to be involved in the show, having been in the original ensemble when the musical opened in May 2002. She took over the principal role of Killer Queen from Sharon D. Clarke in April 2004.
She formed a girl group, Woman, with her sister Gina and Emma Kershaw.
Murray was born in London, and is the daughter of songwriter Mitch Murray and film actress Grazina Frame. She trained at Redroofs Theatre School, Maidenhead and Sylvia Young Theatre School, London. On 18 June 2009 she married the Israeli Oren Arush (born 27 July 1980). Brian May played a special version of "Love of My Life", with some new words with Mazz at their wedding. The couple live in Bushey, Hertfordshire, England.
- Mamma Mia! - Tanya
- We Will Rock You - Killer Queen
- Fame - Mabel
- Rent - Maureen
- Pippin - Bertha
- Boogie Nights - Debs
- Only the Lonely
- Sweet Charity
- Fiddler on the Roof
- Hastings Gang Show
- Blessed - Shop Assistant (1 episode: "Who Wrote the Book of Love?")
- Footballers' Wives - Jenny Taylor
- EastEnders - Miranda (2 episodes)
- The Quest - Lizzie
- "Mazz Murray: 'I've never done a job I didn't want to do' | Interviews | The Stage". The Stage. 2015-06-15. Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- "20 Questions: Mamma Mia!'s Mazz Murray". WhatsOnStage.com. Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- "Big Interview: Mazz Murray". www.westendframe.com. Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- "18.06.2009 - Brian May live at the Luton Hoo, Luton, UK (Mazz Murray's wedding)". Queen Concerts. 2009-06-18. Retrieved 2014-01-27.