Mazzanti Automobili was established in 2002 as Faralli & Mazzanti in Gello di Pontedera (PI) by Luca Mazzanti, specializing in design and development of handcrafted supercars, and Walter Faralli, specializing in the restoration of classic cars. The two partners set up a small automobile workshop, which was intended both to restore vehicles and to practice design skills. They developed exotic cars, such as the F&M Antas, which received international visibility.
The enterprise was split in two units in 2010: "Mazzanti Automobili" and "Faralli Restauri" when the two partners took independent working life and decided to concentrate on their own inclinations.
The Evantra project
In 2011 Luca Mazzanti, after three years of work and with the support of the designer Zsolt Tarnok, presented the project Evantra, a mid-engine coupé to be produced in limited, highly customizable units. During 2012, Mazzanti created full-sized models and began construction of the first unit.
The Evantra was archived in the collection of the Museum of Tuscan Design (Mu.De.To). The Evantra was presented at the 2013 "Top Marques Monaco Show." It was selected by Sony Computer Entertainment for its driving simulator "Driveclub."
- Isidori, Ettore Degli (11 March 2008). "F&M Vulca V12". Omni Auto (in Italian). Retrieved 15 September 2017.
- Corsani, Di Lorenzo (22 December 2008). "F&M Vulca S: 10 esemplari per la nuova Coupè 2+2" (in Italian). Retrieved 15 September 2017.
- "Mazzanti Automobili". Museo del Design Toscano (in Italian). Retrieved 15 September 2017.
- "Ravensburger super trumpf high speed".
- "Mazzanti Evantra su PS4 Driveclub" (in Italian).
- "Mazzanti Evantra Driveclub" (in Japanese).
- "mediaset.it Mazzanti Evantra - Produzione 5 esemplari l'anno".
- "quattroruote.it Eventra test in pista" (in Italian).
- "Repubblica.it - Primi passi in pista per la Evantra" (in Italian).
- "Nuvolari.tv: Evantra una supercar Mazzanti" (in Italian).
- "corriere motori: evantra vola ad Abu Dhabi per il GP" (in Italian).
- Enciclopedia dell’ Automobile, Fabio Raffaelli Volume 3, pagine 409, 410, 411 e 412.
- Riccardo Paterni, Innovazione a tutto gas! Da cento anni di motorsport il carburante all'innovazione in azienda. Life Plan, Piacenza - 2013 (web)
- Hubert Hainault, Montres automobiles, symboles de l'eccellence - Editions ETAI - 2013
- Chlorosphère, Show Me - Cahier de Tendances 2016 Angers - 2014
- Tomas Klocke, Mazzanti Evantra. Supersportwagen «made in Italy» "High Life" Heft 33, Klocke Verlag - Bielefeld - 2014 (web)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mazzanti.|