From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mazzarino may refer ro:
- Mazzarino, Sicily, a city and commune in Sicily, Italy
- Mazzarino Friars, a group of Capuchin friars active in Mazzarino in the 1950s and 60s
- Joey Mazzarino (born 1968), American puppeteer and actor
- Giulio Raimondo Mazzarino (1602–1661), Italian cardinal
- Michele Mazzarino (1605–1648), Italian cardinal
- Nicolás Mazzarino (born 1975), Uruguyan basketball player
- Santo Mazzarino (1916–1987), Italian historian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mazzarino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.