This article does not cite any sources. (March 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Mazzika Group, formed in April 2003, is a vertically integrated multi-content entertainment group, focused on repackaging and distribution of Arabic content to Arabic-speaking communities and audiences interested in Arab-related content.
|Numericable (France)||Channel 631 (SD)
Channel 720 (SD)
Mazzika TV is a subsidiary of Mazzika Group and is managed by a team with over thirty years of experience in the music industry.
Egyptian entrepreneur Mohsen Gaber launched the channels in April 1999 to distribute self-produced video clips and concerts. Today, Mazzika Channels are the most watched Arabic music channels in the world.
- Video Clips—Hits by Arabic music stars such as Amr Diab, Ragheb Alama, Samira Saed and Warda.
- International Concerts—Exclusive coverage of international star performers includine Ricky Martin, Shaggy, Enrique Iglesias, Justin Bieber and Avril Lavigne.
- Arabic Concerts—Concerts performed by artists such as Tamer Hosny, Mostafa Amar and Nancy Agram.
- Programs—Exclusive interviews with stars such as Massari, Ricky Martin and Craig David. Informed music programs to provide news on music in the international and Arab world.
- Channel Identity—Youth-focused content.
- Mazzika Holding's official website
- Home Page+
- Mazzika Download+
- Mazzika on Google+
- Mazzika on YouTube
|This article about an Egyptian record label is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|