Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||249 m (817 ft)|
Prominent people born in Mbouda
- Tony Sunshyne (Gilbert Nguita Noumessi), author / composer.
- Emmanuel Nganou Djoumessi, politician.
- Dieudonné Watio, bishop, born in Balatchi in 1946.
- Jacques Toussele, photographer, born in Bamessingué
- Poufwon Etienne, politician.
- Kuete Martin, also known as Mylord, politician, born in Babete.
Mbouda has a municipal stadium, renovated from 2007 to 2009, then a second time between 2018 and 2020 to be a training stadium for the Africa Cup of Nations (ACN) 2021. It houses the Bamboutos Football Club of Mbouda.
- Camfoot.com (2020-07-25). "Le stade municipal de Mbouda aux normes de la Fifa". Camfoot.com (in French). Retrieved 2020-07-25.
|This West Region (Cameroon) location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|