|Location||3000 S. Hoover St.|
|Owner||University of Southern California|
|Operator||University of Southern California|
|USC Trojans (NCAA)|
McAlister Field, is a soccer facility located on the campus of the University of Southern California in Los Angeles. The facility, which was built in 1998, serves as the home of the USC Trojans women's soccer team and women's lacrosse team. It is also the home of the women's club rugby team and former home of the men's club rugby team. The stadium has a seating capacity of 1,000. The facility is named after Soni McAlister.
- "McAlister Field". usctrojans.com. Retrieved 2018-10-18.
- "No. 1 Stanford defeats No. 5 USC for third straight Pac-12 crown". ncaa.com. Retrieved 2018-10-18.
- "USC women's soccer grabs convincing win over Washington". pac-12.com. Retrieved 2018-10-18.
- "University Quick Facts" (PDF). usctrojans.com. Retrieved 2018-10-18.
- "Men's club rugby team continues history at USC". dailytrojan.com. Retrieved 2018-10-18.
- "SC and UCLA women's soccer teams go for a record … crowd, that is". ocregister.com. Retrieved 2018-10-18.