McAuley High School, Auckland
|McAuley High School|
Latin: Domine in te speravi
|26 High Street
|Type||State, Girls, Secondary (Year 9-13)|
|Established||1962; 54 years ago|
|Ministry of Education Institution no.||90|
|School roll||783 (July 2016)|
Students at the school achieve highly compared to the national average and to students at schools with a similar decile rating. Attendance figures are very high compared to most low decile schools because the principal gives this a very high priority. Regular attendance at school is a constant message that is backed up by the local catholic church.
- "Directory of Schools - as at 2 August 2016". New Zealand Ministry of Education. Retrieved 2016-08-16.
- "Decile Change 2014 to 2015 for State & State Integrated Schools". Ministry of Education. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- "The Works of Mercy". Sisters of Mercy New Zealand. Retrieved 2008-09-13.
- "McAuley High School". Education Review Office. 17 November 2010. Retrieved 19 June 2012.
- "Vision" (PDF). The Breakfast Club (AUT). 2004. Retrieved 2008-09-13.
|This New Zealand school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|