From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
McCallum may also refer to:
- McCallum, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- McCallum Pass, a pass between the northeast ridge of Mount Mangin and the ridge on the south side of Stonehouse Bay, in the southern part of Adelaide Island, Antarctica.
- McCallum Settlement, Nova Scotia, Canada
- McCallum Street, Chinatown, Singapore
- McCallum Adobe Museum, Palm Springs, California
- McCallum High School, public high school in Austin, Texas
- McCallum Manor, historic apartment building located in the Mount Airy neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- McCallum Theatre, theatre and concert venue on the campus of College of the Desert in Palm Desert, California
- McCallum (surname), for list of people whose surname is McCallum
Film and television
- McCallum (TV series), Scottish TV series broadcast from 1995 to 1998
- McCallum Brothers, Auckland, New Zealand-based sand and construction aggregate supplier
- McCallum rule, monetary policy, specifting a target for the monetary base (M0) which could be used by a central bank
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title McCallum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.