Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||289 ft (88 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||214287|
McClellandville is an unincorporated community in New Castle County, in the U.S. state of Delaware. McClellandville is located at the intersection of Delaware Route 896 and Wedgewood Road northwest of Newark.
- "McClellandville". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Delaware Department of Transportation (2008). Delaware Official Transportation Map (PDF) (Map). Dover: Delaware Department of Transportation. Retrieved July 21, 2016.
- "New Castle County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 28 June 2015.
- Gannett, Henry (1905). The Origin of Certain Place Names in the United States. U.S. Government Printing Office. p. 193.
- "Samuel Lindsey House". Landmark Hunter. Retrieved 28 June 2015.
|This Delaware state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|