McClintock is a surname.
McClintock may also refer to:
- M'Clintock Channel, a waterway in Canada
- McClintock, Colorado
- MacKlintok or MacClintok Island, an island in Franz Josef Land, Russia
- McClintock High School, in Tempe, Arizona USA
- McClintock Point, in Antarctica
- Mount McClintock, a mountain in Antarctica
In arts and entertainment
- McLintock! (1963), American comedy starring John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara
- Phineas McClintock, pseudonym of Prison Break TV series character Michael Scofield
- Harlan 'Mountain' McClintock, a character in the 1956 film Requiem for a Heavyweight
- McClintock effect, also known as menstrual synchrony, or as the dormitory effect
- McClintock House (disambiguation)
- McClintock v Department of Constitutional Affairs, a 2008 UK employment discrimination law case
- SS James H. McClintock, a US ship launched in 1943
- 20440 McClintock, an asteroid discovered in 1999
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title McClintock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.