|Elevation||1,297 ft (395 m)|
McCormick is located at (37.6725, -97.354444) at an elevation of 1,297 ft (395 m). It consists of the area between Bonn Street in the west and the Arkansas River in the east and between U.S. Route 54 in the north and Harry Street in the south. McCormick borders the Delano neighborhood to the north, South Central across the river to the east, and Stanley/Aley to the south and west.
For the purposes of representation on the Wichita City Council, McCormick is in Council District 4.
McCormick Street is the primary east–west road through the neighborhood; Seneca Street is the main north–south road. Other arterial roads include McLean Boulevard which runs north–south along the west bank of the Arkansas River. U.S. Route 54 runs east–west as the Kellogg Avenue freeway along the north side of the neighborhood, accessible via interchanges at Seneca and Sycamore Street.
- "McCormick, Wichita, Kansas". StatisticalAtlas.com. Cedar Lake Ventures. Retrieved October 19, 2018.
- "Neighborhood Associations – City of Wichita, Kansas" (PDF). City of Wichita. Retrieved October 21, 2018.
- "McCormick, Wichita, KS". Google Maps. Retrieved October 21, 2018.
- McCormick, Wichita, KS, Google Earth
- "Wichita Council District 4 [Map]" (PDF). City of Wichita. June 29, 2017. Retrieved October 21, 2018.
- "Kansas Senate District Map (2017-18 Session)". Kansas Bar Association. Retrieved October 21, 2018.
- "Kansas House of Representatives (2017-18 Session)". Kansas Bar Association. Retrieved October 21, 2018.
- "Directory of Buildings" (PDF). Wichita Public Schools. Retrieved October 21, 2018.
- "Bus System Map" (PDF). Wichita Transit. Retrieved October 21, 2018.
- "City of Wichita [Map]" (PDF). Kansas Department of Transportation. June 2010. Retrieved October 21, 2018.