Toronto Transit Commission bus garages
Arrow Road Garage is located along Arrow Rd, south of Finch Ave West. It operates a number of routes throughout North York, Etobicoke, Vaughan, and small portions of Old Toronto, and services Orion VII Diesels, Orion VII NG Hybrids, the Novabus LFS' and Novabus LFS Artics. Arrow Rd services route 35 Jane, 36 Finch West, 46 Martin Grove, 59 Maple Leaf, 60 Steeles West, 84 Sheppard West, 96 Wilson, 99 Arrow Rd, 101 Downsview Park, 106 York University (to be renamed as 106 Sentinel), 108 Downsview (to be renamed as 108 Driftwood), 118 Thistle Down, 119 Torbarrie, 120 Calvington, 165 Weston Rd North, 186 Wilson Rocket, 191 Highway 27 Rocket, 195 Jane Rocket, 335 Jane Blue Night, 336 Finch West Blue Night, 339 Finch East Blue Night, 384 Sheppard West Blue Night and 396 Wilson Blue Night.
- Address: 700 Arrow Road, North York
- Opened: 1988
- Facility: Bus garage
Birchmount Garage is one of three bus facilities in Scarborough and is located at Birchmount and Danforth Roads. The garage operates many routes in East York, eastern portion of Toronto such as East Danforth, Markham, and Scarborough neighborhoods of Birch Cliff, Bendale, Clairlea, Cliffside and Kennedy Park. It services retiring Orion VII Diesels and Orion VII NG Diesels. Birchmount services route 8 Broadview, 9 Bellamy, 12 Kingston Rd, 16 McCowan, 17 Birchmount, 20 Cliffside, 21 Brimley, 22 Coxwell, 23 Dawes, 24 Victoria Park, 31 Greenwood, 62 Mortimer, 64 Main, 65 Parliament, 69 Warden South, 72 Pape, 81 Thorncliffe Park, 83 Jones, 87 Cosburn, 91 Woodbine, 92 Woodbine South, 93 Parkview Hills, 94 Wellesley, 102 Markham Rd, 113 Danforth, 121 Fort York-Esplanade, 135 Gerrard, 143 Downtown/Beach Express, 167 Pharmacy North, 300 Bloor-Danforth Blue Night, 302 Kingston Rd-McCowan Blue Night, 322 Coxwell Blue Night, 324 Victoria Park Blue Night and 365 Parliament Blue Night.
- Address: 400 Danforth Road, Scarborough
- Opened: 1956
- Facilities: A 89,500 square feet (8,310 m2) garage, 2 wash racks, 2 fueling stations, 4 inspection pit stations, 10 40-foot (12.192 m) hoists, and 1 UWE heating system for storage outdoors.
The Eglinton Bus Garage is located at Comstock Rd and Lebovic Ave.The current garage opened in 2002, replacing the old Eglinton Garage located at Yonge and Eglinton (now used as a permanent bus terminal for Eglinton Station) and the Danforth Garage. The garage services the TTC's retiring Orion VII Diesels and Novabus LFS', the first buses to be delivered with the LFLRV Livery and are being delivered as of now. Eglinton services route 25 Don Mills, 34 Eglinton East, 43 Kennedy, 54 Lawrence East, 67 Pharmacy, 68 Warden, 70 O'Connor, 86 Scarborough, 100 Flemingdon Park, 116 Morningside, 144 Downtown/Don Valley Express, 185 Don Mills Rocket, 190 Scarborough Centre Rocket, 198 U of T Scarborough Rocket, 300 Bloor-Danforth Blue Night, 320 Yonge Blue Night, 325 Don Mills Blue Night, 334 Eglinton East Blue Night, 343 Kennedy Blue Night and 354 Lawrence East Blue Night.
- Address: 38 Comstock Road, Scarborough
- Opened: 2002
- Facility: Bus garage
Lakeshore Garage supports the TTC Wheel-Trans fleet of ELF, Friendly Buses and Orion II Community buses. Lakeshore opened in 1980 as the main garage for Gray Coach Lines, which moved out in 1991 following the sale of Gray Coach Lines to Stagecoach Holdings. From 1991 onwards the facility has been occupied by Wheel-Trans.
- Address: 580 Commissioners Street, Toronto
- Opened: 1980
- Facility: bus garage
Malvern Garage is located along Sheppard Ave East, west of Markham Rd. The garage operates some routes in north and eastern Scarborough and Markham such as Agincourt, L'Amoreaux, Malvern, Milliken, and the east half of North York (Bayview Woods – Steeles and Newtonbrook). It services Orion VII Hybrids, Orion VII NG Hybrids, and the Novabus LFS Artics. Malvern services route 38 Highland Creek, 39 Finch East, 53 Steeles East, 57 Midland, 85 Sheppard East, 95 York Mills, 129 McCowan North, 130 Middlefield, 131 Nugget, 132 Milner, 133 Neilson, 134 Progress, 199 Finch Rocket, 336 Finch West Blue Night, 339 Finch East Blue Night, 353 Steeles East Blue Night, 385 Sheppard East Blue Night, 395 York Mills Blue Night.
- Address: 5050 Sheppard Avenue East, Scarborough
- Opened: 1983
- Facility: bus garage
Mount Dennis Garage opened on 23 November 2008 (after sitting empty for a year). It is located along Industry St, near Trethewey and Black Creek Drives. The facility covers routes for west and central Toronto. It services Orion VII Hybrids, Orion VII NG Hybrids, and Novabus LFS Artics. Mount Dennis services route 6 Bay, 14 Glencairn, 26 Dupont, 32 Eglinton West, 35 Jane, 41 Keele, 47 Lansdowne, 52 Lawrence West, 55 Warren Park, 63 Ossington, 71 Runnymede, 77 Swansea, 79 Scarlett Rd, 89 Weston, 126 Christie, 127 Davenport, 141 Downtown/Mount Pleasant Express, 161 Rogers Rd, 171 Mount Dennis, 300 Bloor-Danforth Blue Night, 312 St Clair-Junction Blue Night, 320 Yonge Blue Night, 332 Eglinton West Blue Night, 341 Keele Blue Night, 352 Lawrence West Blue Night and 363 Ossington Blue Night.
- Address: 121 Industry Street, York
- Opened: 2008
- Facility: bus garage and maintenance facility
Queensway Garage is the major facility for Etobicoke and services Orion VII Diesels and Novabus LFS'. This garage formerly served many New Flyer buses including the D40 and D40LF. It is located alond Evans Ave, west of Kipling Rd. The garage operates some routes mainly in Etobicoke such as Alderwood, Mimico, New Toronto, Rexdale and Thistletown as well as the west half of Old Toronto. Queensway services route 15 Evans, 30 Lambton, 37 Islington, 40 Junction, 44 Kipling South, 45 Kipling, 48 Rathburn, 49 Bloor West, 50 Burnhamthorpe, 66 Prince Edward, 73 Royal York, 76 Royal York South, 80 Queensway, 110 Islington South, 111 East Mall, 112 West Mall, 123 Shorncliffe, 145 Downtown/Humber Bay Express, 168 Symington, 188 Kipling South Rocket, 192 Airport Rocket, 300 Bloor-Danforth, 315 Evans-Brown's Line Blue Night and 337 Islington Blue Night.
- Address: 400 Evans Avenue, Etobicoke
- Opened: 1966
- Facility: bus garage
The Wilson Complex is the largest bus facility and second largest subway yard in the system. It is located along Transit Rd, north of Wilson Rd. The garage serviced the TTC fleet of natural gas powered buses before they were scrapped or converted to Diesel operation. Wilson services Orion VII NG Hybrids, Orion VII NG Diesels, Orion VII EPA10s, and the new Novabus LFS Artics 3rd/4th Gen. This garage operates the most surface routes in the TTC network (the role previously taken by New Eglinton), it operates many of the largest routes throughout Central Toronto, North York, York, Old Toronto, Vaughan and few in East York and Scarborough. This garage services route 5 Avenue, 7 Bathurst, 10 Van Horne, 11 Bayview, 28 Bayview South, 29 Dufferin, 33 Forest Hill, 42 Cummer, 51 Leslie, 56 Leaside, 61 Avenue North, 74 Mount Pleasant, 75 Sherbourne, 78 St Andrews, 82 Rosedale, 88 South Leaside, 90 Vaughan, 95 York Mills (during morning rush hour), 97 Yonge, 98 Willowdale-Senlac, 104 Faywood, 105 Dufferin North, 107 Keele North (to be renamed as 107 St. Regis), 109 Ranee, 115 Silver Hills, 117 Alness (to be renamed as 117 Alness-Chesswood), 122 Graydon Hall, 124 Sunnybrook, 125 Drewry, 142 Downtown/Avenue Express, 160 Bathurst North, 162 Lawrence-Donway, 169 Huntingwood, 193 Exhibition Rocket, 196 York University Rocket (to be eliminated on December 17, 2017), 307 Bathurst Blue Night, 320 Yonge Blue Night and 329 Dufferin Blue Night.
- Address: 160 Transit Road, North York
- Open: 1977
- Facility: bus garage attached to subway yard
The McNicoll Garage is a planned but unbuilt facility that will have indoor storage for 250 buses with facilities to fuel and clean buses.
- Address: McNicoll Avenue east side of Kennedy Road, Scarborough
- Open: TBD
- Facility: bus garage
- Danforth Carhouse and Bus Garage (1921–2002) - converted to storage and office space used by TTC
- Davenport Bus Garage (1930–1992) - located within the Hillcrest Complex
- Eglinton Carhouse and Bus Garage (1921–2002) - portion of bus garage converted to a temporary bus terminal at Eglinton station until old bus platform area is transformed; older car house had been demolished during the development of the Eglinton subway station and Canada Square Complex from 1962 to 1987
- Lansdowne Carhouse and Bus Garage (1921–1996) - bus garage/car house fully demolished and vacant lot awaiting re-development
- Parkdale Bus Garage (1947–1980) - demolished and now Sorauren Avenue Park
- Sherbourne Bus Garage (1930–1980) - demolished and replaced with housing; old power house is now Lorraine Kimsa Theatre for Young People
- Woodbine Bus Garage (1954–1956) - old Hollinger Bus garage at southeast corner of O’Connor Drive and Woodbine Avenue; demolished and now site of apartment building at 1501 Woodbine Avenue at Ventnor Avenue
- Transit Toronto - Eglinton Garage
- "McNicoll Bus Garage / Public Open House – Building and Landscape Design" (PDF). Toronto Transit Commission. 20 October 2015. Retrieved 2016-12-14.