McDonald Peak (Blaine County, Idaho)
McDonald Peak at center from Galena Summit
|Elevation||10,068 ft (3,069 m)|
|Prominence||828 ft (252 m) |
|Parent peak||Mount Cramer|
|Parent range||Sawtooth Range|
|Topo map||USGS Snowyside Peak|
|Easiest route||Scrambling, class 3|
McDonald Peak, at 10,068 feet (3,069 m) above sea level is a peak in the Sawtooth Range of Idaho. The peak is located in the Sawtooth Wilderness of Sawtooth National Recreation Area in Blaine County. The peak is located 1.93 mi (3.11 km) southeast of Parks Peak, its line parent. It is southwest of Pettit Lake.
- "McDonald Peak, Idaho". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved January 4, 2013.
- "McDonald Peak". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved January 4, 2013.
- Sawtooth National Forest (Map) (1998 ed.). Sawtooth National Forest, U.S. Forest Service.
- "McDonald Peak". SummitPost.org. Retrieved January 4, 2013.
- "McDonald Peak". Lists of John. Retrieved January 4, 2013.
|This Idaho location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|