McKee Township, Adams County, Illinois
Location in Adams County
Adams County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||36.11 sq mi (93.5 km2)|
|• Land||35.86 sq mi (92.9 km2)|
|• Water||0.24 sq mi (0.6 km2) 0.66%|
|Elevation||610 ft (186 m)|
|• Density||4.8/sq mi (1.9/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62320, 62324, 62347|
|GNIS feature ID||0422226|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.11 square miles (93.5 km2), of which 35.86 square miles (92.9 km2) (or 99.31%) is land and 0.24 square miles (0.62 km2) (or 0.66%) is water.
The township contains twelve cemeteries: Burden, Durbin, Fairview, Goertz, Grady, Harwood, Lierly, Padgett, Perrigo, Spring Valley, Stevens and Whiaker.
- Crabapple Lake
- Camp Point Community Unit School District 3
- Liberty Community Unit School District 2
- Illinois' 18th congressional district
- State House District 93
- State Senate District 47
- "McKee Township, Adams County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Columbus Township||Concord Township|
|Liberty Township||Buckhorn Township, Brown County|
|Richfield Township||Beverly Township||Fairmount Township, Pike County|