Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up McKenna or Makenna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
McKenna or Makenna may refer to:
- McKenna (name), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Terence McKenna (born 1946), American ethnobotanist, mystic, psychonaut, lecturer, author.
- Makenna Cowgill (born 1998), American child actress
- Mckenna Grace (born 2006), American child actress
- Seana McKenna (born 1956), Canadian stage actor
- McKenna, Washington, an unincorporated town in the United States
- McKenna (TV series), a 1994–1995 ABC series starring Chad Everett and Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Dr. McKenna Cup, gaelic football competition
- MacKenna (disambiguation)
- Kenna (disambiguation)
- Makena (disambiguation)
- Justice McKenna (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title McKenna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.