|Look up McKenna or Makenna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
McKenna or Makenna may refer to:
- McKenna (name), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Terence McKenna (born 1946), American ethnobotanist, mystic, psychonaut, lecturer, author.
- Makenna Cowgill (born 1998), American child actress
- Mckenna Grace (born 2006), American child actress
- McKenna, Washington, an unincorporated town in the United States
- McKenna (TV series), a 1994–1995 ABC series starring Chad Everett and Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Dr. McKenna Cup, gaelic football competition
- MacKenna (disambiguation)
- Kenna (disambiguation)
- Makena (disambiguation)
- Justice McKenna (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title McKenna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.