McKenzie's Tourist Services
|Slogan||Serving the Public since 1927|
|Service area||Eastern Melbourne|
|Service type||Bus & coach operator|
|Hubs||Chirnside Park Shopping Centre Healesville Bus Interchange, Lilydale railway station|
|Fleet||52 (May 2014)|
|Chief executive||Brad Sanders|
McKenzie's Tourist Services is a bus and coach operator in Melbourne, Australia. As a Melbourne bus company, it operates five bus routes under contract to the Government of Victoria. They also run the local School Buses and charter trips.
In 1925 Lorry McKenzie commenced operating a service in Healesville.
Lorry McKenzies brought a Packard Car when on a trip to Sydney. Lorry had this car elongated and began transporting people. They then purchased some smaller buses and continued to operate their service. Today they own many lowfloors and coaches with which they run 5 routes. In September 2006 McKenzie's Tourist Services was sold to the Dineen Group.
McKenzies operate 5 routes:
- 684 Eildon to Melbourne 
- 685 Healesville to Lilydale
- 686 Healesville to Badger Creek
- 687Healesville to Chum Creek
- 965 Night Bus Healesville Loop
- "Bus Routes in Melbourne | McKenzie's Tourist Services Pty Ltd". www.mckenzies.com.au. Retrieved 31 October 2019.
- Victoria, Public Transport. "685 Lilydale - Healesville via Lilydale Station & Coldstream & Yarra Glen". Public Transport Victoria. Retrieved 31 October 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to McKenzie's Tourist Services.|