|Address||2208 8th Avenue|
|Construction started||January 2016|
|Estimated completion||July 2018|
|Antenna spire||450 feet (140 m)|
|Roof||400 feet (120 m)|
|Design and construction|
|Architecture firm||Graphite Design Group|
|Main contractor||Hoffman Construction|
|Number of units||450 apartments|
|Parking||350 parking stalls|
Clise Properties, which owned much of the Denny Triangle prior to the 2010s development boom, proposed a 40-story high-rise residential building on the site in early 2014. An elliptical design was unveiled in October 2014, at the request of a design review committee and residents of a nearby condominium building.
- McKenzie Apartments at Emporis
- "Design Review Board Recommendation Proposal: 2202 8th Avenue" (PDF). Seattle Department of Development. November 4, 2014. Retrieved February 19, 2017.
- "Next up for the Denny Triangle: two 40-story apartment towers". Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce. February 11, 2014. Retrieved February 19, 2017.
- Cohen, Aubrey (October 28, 2014). "Elliptical tower proposed in Denny Triangle". Seattle Post-Intelligencer. Retrieved February 19, 2017.
- "Clise shows new look for 40-story apartment tower in Denny Triangle". Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce. October 28, 2014. Retrieved February 19, 2017.
- Peterson, Jon (January 25, 2016). "Clise Properties to Deliver New $284MM Apartment Development in Seattle". The Registry. Retrieved February 19, 2017.
- Stiles, Marc (January 13, 2016). "Under way: luxury apartment tower rises from parking lot in downtown Seattle". Puget Sound Business Journal. Retrieved February 19, 2017.
- Garnick, Carol (February 12, 2018). "Wild Ginger's owners will open their next restaurant this summer". Puget Sound Business Journal. Retrieved April 8, 2018.
- Forster, Tim (August 16, 2018). "Wild Ginger Throws Open Doors in Luxury SLU Building This Weekend". Eater. Retrieved August 17, 2018.