16 May 1979 |
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Weight||105 lb (48 kg)|
|No. of adult films||149 (per IAFD as of March 2015)|
Lee started dancing at a strip club in Birmingham, then later moving to dance at clubs in London. She worked a total of six years as a stripper. She also worked for a time as a cheerleader for Leicester City F.C.
She was signed to Playboy UK and hosted Night Callers, as well British satellite TV show Babe Cast. Lee then went to the United States, first to appear on Night Calls on New Year's Eve 2005, then to act as interviewer for Playboy at the 2005 AVN Awards. There she met Jenna Jameson.
Her first American release was Raw and Uncut Berlin, shot in the German capital; her first films shot on American soil were Jack's Playground 28 and Jack's Teen America Mission 9. Lee was signed as a contract girl to Club Jenna on 22 March 2005, three weeks after she had started working in America.
In 2009 she returned to the industry after a three-year break. She signed an exclusive performance contract with Digital Playground in October 2009. Two months later, she left her contract and became a free agent.
Awards and nominations
- 2006 AVN Award – Best New Starlet
- 2006 Adam Film World Guide Award – Contract Starlet of the Year – Club Jenna
- Private Chateau 1: The Struggle for Power (2005, Private Media Group)
- Jack's Playground 27 (2005, Digital Playground)
- My Plaything: McKenzie Lee (2006, Digital Sin)
- McKenzie Made (2006, Club Jenna)
- McKenzie Illustrated (2006, Club Jenna)
- McKenzie Loves Pain (2006, Club Jenna)
- Slut Puppies 1 (2005, Evil Angel)
- Gangbang Auditions #25 (2011, Diabolic)
- McKenzie Lee at the Internet Adult Film Database
- "Digital Playground Signs McKenzie Lee". AVN. 7 October 2009. Retrieved 27 October 2009.
- McKenzie Lee: Meet Our Hot (Off the Awards Stage) Best New Starlet Archived 29 June 2006 at the Wayback Machine.
- ClubJenna Signs McKenzie Lee
- Sex Wrecks – McKenzie Lee
- "McKenzie Lee Returns to Porn". AVN. 7 May 2009. Retrieved 9 August 2009.
- Tom Hymes (7 December 2009). "McKenzie Lee Parts Ways with Digital Playground". AVN. Retrieved 8 December 2009.
- "AVN Award Winners Announced". AVN. 9 January 2006. Retrieved 22 July 2007.
- "Adam Film World Announces Award Winners". Adult Video News. 19 April 2006. Retrieved 3 May 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to McKenzie Lee.|