|Former names||One Post Street
Aetna Life & Casualty Building
Crocker Plaza Building
|Location||1 Post Street
San Francisco, California, United States
|Management||Crocker Plaza Company & Winthrop Management LLC|
|Roof||161 m (528 ft)|
|Floor area||389,654 sq ft (36,200.0 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Welton Becket & Associates
SWA Group (landscape)
|Developer||Universal Land Company and Crocker Land Company|
|Main contractor||Dinwiddie Construction|
McKesson Plaza is a 38-story, 161 m (528 ft) office skyscraper located at 1 Post Street and Market Street in the Financial District of San Francisco, California, United States. The building serves as headquarters for the McKesson Corporation.
Designed by architect Welton Becket, the building exemplified his penchant for repetitive geometric patterns and walls clad in natural stone. Landscape architect SWA Group's design for the busy triangular/flatiron site created an octagonal, two-tiered opening leading to a Bay Area Rapid Transit station, and flanked by trees, shops and a series of granite steps used for seating.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to McKesson Plaza.|
- "McKesson Plaza". Skyscraper Center. CTBUH. Retrieved 2017-07-14.
- "McKesson Plaza". CTBUH Skyscraper Database.
- McKesson Plaza at Emporis
- "McKesson Plaza". SkyscraperPage.
- McKesson Plaza at Structurae
- "LinkedIn Company profile". LinkedIn.com. Retrieved 2008-12-22.
- "Cultural Landscape Foundation". TCLF.org. Retrieved 2012-02-17.