|Member of the Iowa House of Representatives
from the 9th district
January 8, 2007
|Preceded by||George Eichhorn|
November 12, 1980 |
Ames, Iowa, United States
|Residence||Webster City, Iowa|
|Alma mater||University of Iowa|
Bailey currently serves on several committees in the Iowa House - the Commerce committee; the Economic Growth committee; the Natural Resources committee; the Veterans Affairs committee. He also serves as vice-chair of the Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee.
Early life and education
Bailey was raised in Webster City, Iowa. He obtained his A.A with an emphasis in Spanish from Methodist College in Fayetteville, North Carolina. He later received his B.A in international studies with a concentration in international business from the University of Iowa. He began studying for his master's degree in Public Administration in 2007 at Iowa State University.
Bailey is a member of the following organizations:
- Hamilton County League of Women Voters
- American Legion
- Disabled American Veterans
- University of Iowa Veterans Association (Founder and past president)
- "McKinley D. Bailey". The Iowa Legislature. Retrieved 15 November 2013.
- Representative McKinley Bailey official Iowa General Assembly site
- State Representative McKinley Bailey official constituency site
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
|Iowa House of Representatives|
2007 – present
|This article about an Iowa politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|