|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
McKinley Mall Logo
|Location||Buffalo, New York|
|Developer||Zamias Services, Inc.|
|No. of stores and services||100|
|No. of anchor tenants||8 (10 at capacity)|
|Total retail floor area||800,000 square feet (74,322.4 m2) |
|No. of floors||1|
McKinley Mall, which opened in 1985, is a shopping mall in Buffalo, New York, United States. The mall is located in Hamburg, New York at the intersection of McKinley Parkway and Milestrip Road (New York State Route 179) immediately east of I-90 and the New York State Thruway. McKinley Mall services the Southtowns of Erie County, New York. In 2003, Stoltz Management purchased the mall from Goldman Sachs, which owned a majority stake.
- Barnes & Noble - Opened 2008
- Bed Bath and Beyond - Opened 2006
- Best Buy - Opened 2006
- The Bon-Ton - Converted from AM&A's in 1995
- JCPenney - Opened 1992
- Old Navy - Opened 2011
- Sears - Opened 1985
- Ulta Beauty - Opened 2009
- AM&A's - Original anchor, opened 1985, became The Bon-Ton in 1995.
- Sibley's - Opened in 1989, became Kaufmann's in 1990, became Macy's in 2006.
- Kaufmann's - Converted from Sibley's in 1990, became Macy's in 2006.
- L.L. Berger - Opened in 1988, closed in 1991, became Kaufmann's Home Store in 1994, became Macy's Home in 2006.
- Kleinhans - Opened in 1988, closed in 1992.
- Macy's - Converted from Kaufmann's in 2006, closed in March, 2016
- Macy's Home - Converted from Kaufmann's Home Store in 2006, closed in March, 2016
As of September 2016, the Sibley's/L.L. Berger/Kaufmann's/Macy's floor space is held by Benderson Development, which has not announced its plans for the space.
- Barnes & Noble (26,000 sq. ft)
- Bed Bath & Beyond (25,000 sq. ft.)
- The Bon-Ton (97,204 sq. ft.)
- JCPenney (106,320 sq. ft.)
- Former Macy's (87,996 sq. ft.)
- Former Macy's Home Store (30,718sq. ft)
- Old Navy (18,000 sq. ft)
- Sears (146,577 sq. ft.)
- Ulta Beauty (8,000 sq. ft)