|Elevation||1,020 ft (310 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||497905|
McKinney is an unincorporated community in Lincoln County, Kentucky, United States. McKinney is located along Kentucky Route 198 and the Norfolk Southern Railway, 7.6 miles (12.2 km) southwest of Stanford. McKinney has a post office with ZIP code 40448.
- William B. Baugh, awarded a Medal of Honor for his actions in the Korean War.
- Harry Camnitz, professional baseball player.
- Joseph K. Carson, Jr., 40th mayor of Portland, Oregon.
- "McKinney". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- State Primary Road System: Lincoln County (PDF) (Map). Kentucky Transportation Cabinet. 2012. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
|This Lincoln County, Kentucky state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|