McLeansboro Township, Hamilton County, Illinois
Location in Hamilton County
Hamilton County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 3, 1885|
|• Total||35.92 sq mi (93.0 km2)|
|• Land||35.6 sq mi (92 km2)|
|• Water||0.32 sq mi (0.8 km2) 0.89%|
|Elevation||446 ft (136 m)|
|• Density||107.6/sq mi (41.5/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||0429303|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.92 square miles (93.0 km2), of which 35.6 square miles (92 km2) (or 99.11%) is land and 0.32 square miles (0.83 km2) (or 0.89%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these seven cemeteries: Concord, Crisel, Glenview Memorial Gardens, Hutson, Independent Order of Oddfellows, Presley and Union Hill.
Airports and landing strips
- McLeansboro Airport
- Hamilton County Community Unit School District 10
- Illinois's 19th congressional district
- State House District 117
- State House District 118
- State Senate District 59
- "McLeansboro Township, Hamilton County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-07-06.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- Illinois State Archives
- Township Officials of Illinois
- Hamilton County Historical Society
||Dahlgren Township||South Crouch Township||Beaver Creek Township|
|Knights Prairie Township||Crook Township|
|Flannigan Township||Twigg Township||Mayberry Township|