This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
McLeod Health is a hospital network serving the twelve counties of northeastern South Carolina. McLeod Health was founded in 1906. A locally owned, not-for-profit institution, McLeod has a staff which includes more than 750 physicians and more than 1,800 nurses, and counts 931 acute licensed beds. In addition to 7 acute care facilities in its service area, McLeod Health also operates a home health agency, a cancer center, two urgent care facilities, a hospice service and approximately 85 medical practices.
In July 2010, McLeod Regional Medical Center was honored with the American Hospital Association-McKesson Quest for Quality Prize, awarded annually to only one hospital in the United States.
McLeod operates facilities all across the Pee Dee area which includes 4 hospitals and a fitness center in the following locations.
- McLeod Regional Medical Center is a non-profit medical center located on a 75-acre (300,000 m2) campus in downtown Florence which includes 461 licensed beds as well as 40 Neonatal Intensive Care beds. The hospital complex also contains the Cardiovascular Institute, the Center for Advance Surgery, the Cancer Center and the only Children's Hospital unit in the Northeastern portion of South Carolina.
- McLeod Darlington - is a 49-bed acute hospital located in Darlington, South Carolina. It also has 23 inpatient psychiatric beds.
- McLeod Loris - Founded in 1950 in Loris, South Carolina, it is a fully accredited acute care facility with 105 licensed beds. It offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services, and a medical staff made up of more than 120 active and affiliate physicians.
- McLeod Clarendon - is a 81-bed acute hospital located in Manning, South Carolina.
- McLeod Dillon - is a 79-bed acute hospital located in Dillon, South Carolina.
- McLeod Seacoast- located in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is a 50-bed hospital offering a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services. Its medical staff includes more than 120 active and affiliate physicians.
- McLeod Cheraw- located in Cheraw, South Carolina is a hospital offering a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services. Its has a medical staff full of affiliate physicians.
- "McLeod Hospital | About Us". www.mcleodhealth.org. Retrieved 2016-11-27.
- "2010 American Hospital Association - McKesson Quest for Quality Prize | South Carolina Hospital Association". www.scha.org. Retrieved 2016-11-27.
|This article relating to a hospital in South Carolina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|