McMillan Academy of Law
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (April 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|McMillan Academy of Law|
|Motto||Miseris Succurrere Disco|
|School type||Private law school|
|Dean||Scott A. McMillan|
|Location||La Mesa, CA, US|
|Bar pass rate||N/A|
The McMillan Academy of Law (MAOL) is a private law school located in La Mesa, California. The school is licensed by the State of California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education.
MAOL is an unaccredited law school registered with the Committee of Bar Examiners of the State Bar of California. MAOL is authorized to administer five degree programs, although at present only the Juris Doctor program is in operation. MAOL is not approved by the American Bar Association.
Bar pass rates
There is no statistical information available about student performance, as the students who enrolled the 2009 school year are the first class at McMillan Academy of Law. These students are the charter class for the California First-Year Law Students' Examination (commonly referred to as the "Baby Bar") and will establish the baseline pass rate for the Academy. As of 2011, no McMillan students had taken the Baby Bar, which is required before students may take advanced courses in State Bar registered law schools.
- Scott McMillan
- "General Statistics Report: July 2011 California Bar Examination". California State Bar. December 28, 2011.
- CA BPPE Listing for McMillan AOL
- Committee of Bar Examiners Registered Unaccredited Fixed-facility Law Schools in California 11/15/2010
- "ABA-Approved Law Schools by Year". ABA website. Retrieved April 1, 2011.
- Admissions Rules, Title 4, Division 3, Unaccredited Law School Rules
- FYX Committee of Bar Examiners First-Year Law Students' Examination -- Statistics
- Description & Grading of the California First-year Law Students' Examination
|This law school related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|