McMinnville Municipal Airport
|McMinnville Municipal Airport|
|Owner||City of McMinnville|
|Elevation AMSL||163 ft / 50 m|
McMinnville Municipal Airport (ICAO: KMMV, FAA LID: MMV) is a city-owned public-use airport located three nautical miles (6 km) southeast of the central business district of McMinnville, a city in Yamhill County, Oregon, United States. According to the FAA's National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2009–2013, it is categorized as a general aviation facility.
Facilities and aircraft
McMinnville Municipal Airport covers an area of 650 acres (260 ha) at an elevation of 163 feet (50 m) above mean sea level. It has two asphalt paved runways: 4/22 is 5,420 by 150 feet (1,652 x 46 m) and 17/35 is 4,340 by 75 feet (1,323 x 23 m).
For the 12-month period ending January 16, 2009, the airport had 63,500 aircraft operations, an average of 173 per day: 98% general aviation and 2% military. At that time there were 132 aircraft based at this airport: 66.7% single-engine, 8.3% multi-engine, 3.8% jet, 8.3% helicopter and 12.9% glider.
- FAA Airport Master Record for MMV ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 3 June 2010.
- National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2009–2013: Appendix A: Part 4 (PDF, 1.61 MB) Archived 2011-06-06 at the Wayback Machine.. Federal Aviation Administration. Updated 15 October 2008.
- "McMinnville Municipal Airport (ICAO: KMMV, FAA: MMV)". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved 18 June 2010.
- McMinnville Airport at City of McMinnville website
- Aerial photo from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for MMV, effective June 22, 2017
- Resources for this airport: