|• Total||2.06 sq mi (5.34 km2)|
|• Land||2.05 sq mi (5.30 km2)|
|• Water||0.02 sq mi (0.05 km2)|
|Elevation||340 ft (100 m)|
|• Density||10,554/sq mi (4,075.1/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC−5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||2584871|
McNair is a census-designated place located in the Oak Hill section of Fairfax County, Virginia, United States. It is directly to the east of Washington Dulles International Airport. The population as of the 2010 census was 17,513. Much of the population resides in the McNair Farms planned community. The community has a school called McNair Elementary.
|2020 Census Data|
The CDP is in northwestern Fairfax County, bordered to the northeast by the town of Herndon, to the east by Reston, to the south by Floris, and to the northwest by Loudoun County. The Dulles Toll Road (Virginia State Route 267) forms the northern edge of the CDP, and Virginia State Route 28 (Sully Road) forms part of the western border. Via the Dulles Toll Road and Interstate 66 it is 25 miles (40 km) east to downtown Washington, D.C.
- "McNair CDP, Virginia". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 14 August 2022.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): McNair CDP, Virginia". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved October 13, 2016.[dead link]
- "McNair Elementary School". www.fcps.edu. Retrieved 29 January 2018.
- "Contacts - Airbus, a leading aircraft manufacturer". Archived from the original on 2012-03-22. Retrieved 2015-06-06.
- "Contact Us". Northrop Grumman. Retrieved 2015-06-06.