|Conference||Kansas Collegiate Athletic Conference|
|Athletic director||Doug Quint|
|Football stadium||McPherson Stadium|
|Basketball arena||McPherson Sports Center|
|Mascot||Ben the Bulldog|
|Colors||Red and White
The McPherson Bulldogs are the athletic teams that represent McPherson College in McPherson, Kansas. They are part of the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA), primarily competing in the Kansas Collegiate Athletic Conference (KCAC).
|Men's Sports||Women's Sports|
Track & Field
Track & Field
Recent times has brought a level of success to the Bulldog football program. The team completed the 2009 year with a record of 9 wins and 2 losses (8-1 in conference play) with a second-place finish in the conference and post-season playoff appearance for the first time.
School records of the program go back to 1920, but other records show a player named Pop Hollinger played football for McPherson in 1917 or earlier. It is possible that records are incorrect, incomplete, or that there was no official coach before the 1920 season.
The first paid coach for the program that the school has on record was W. E. Daniel in 1920, who posted a record of 5–3–3. Other coaches included Woody Woodard (1950–1952), Don Rominger (1973–1977), Dan Thiessen (1986–1992), and current head coach Pete Sterbick.
- Kansas Collegiate Athletic Conference Style Guide (PDF). 2016-07-06. Retrieved 2016-07-10.
- McPherson College "Bulldogs fall in NAIA Football Championship Series First Round"
- National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics Top 25 Team Capsules-McPherson
- "The Pop Hollinger Story". Overstreet's Comic Book Price Guide (reprint). Retrieved April 26, 2011.
- "McPherson College Football Media Guide 2010" (PDF). McPherson College Athletics. Retrieved 10 November 2010.
- "Pete Sterbick Named Head Football Coach at McPherson". McPherson College. February 25, 2012. Retrieved February 26, 2012.