|Location||Mountain and Courtney Rds., Glen Allen, Virginia|
|Area||175 acres (71 ha)|
|NRHP reference #||74002125|
|Added to NRHP||August 13, 1974|
|Designated VLR||May 20, 1974|
The estate belonged to Mosby Shepherd.
Meadow Farm Museum
The estate is now owned and operated by Henrico County as the Meadow Farm Museum. The 1860 period living history farmsite and museum presents programs and exhibits on the culture of the rural South. The buildings include the farmhouse, barn, doctor's office, blacksmith forge and kitchen.
The museum is featured in "Welcome to the Meadow Farm Museum", a 10-minute Henrico County TV film available for viewing online.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "Virginia Landmarks Register". Virginia Department of Historic Resources. Retrieved 5 June 2013.
- Virginia Historic Landmarks Commission staff (April 1974). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: Meadow Farm" (PDF). Virginia Historic Landmarks Commission. Retrieved 2010-05-08.
- Accompanying photo at Virginia Historic Landmarks Commission, undated
- Henrico County TV films. Episode on Meadow Farm available here.
- Meadow Farm Museum at Crump Park - official site at Henrico County Parks & Recreation Department
|This article about a property in Henrico County, Virginia on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Virginia museum-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|