Meadow Lake Provincial Park
|National Park (IUCN II)|
Flotten Lake boreal forest
|Districts||Rural Municipality, Beaver River No. 622 / Meadow Lake No. 588|
|City||near villages of Goodsoil Dorintosh, Pierceland|
|Area||1,600 km2 (618 sq mi)|
|Length||113 km (70 mi)|
|Width||32 km (20 mi)|
|Provincial park conservation area||March 10, 1959,|
|Website : http://www.tpcs.gov.sk.ca/MeadowLake|
Meadow Lake Provincial Park is a northern boreal forest recreational park on the Waterhen River (Saskatchewan). It is accessed centrally through Goodsoil. The village of Goodsoil is located approximately 78 km (48.5 mi.) west of Meadow Lake. The eastern entrance to the park is located 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) north of Dorintosh. The western gateway into the Meadow Lake Provincial Park is via the village of Pierceland. The park encompasses over 20 lakes in an area of 1,600 square kilometers.
Despite its name, the park is actually located approximately 60 km northwest of the city of Meadow Lake, which is also where the lake that gives the city and park its name is actually located. Goodsoil is located on the junction of Saskatchewan Highway 55 and Sk Hwy 26. Follow SK Hwy 224 north out of Goodsoil. Dorintosh is located on Sk Hwy 4 at the intersection with Sk Hwy 26. Follow Sk Hwy 4 to the eastern park entrance. Access to the Meadow Lake Park via Pierceland is provided by Sk Hwy 21 which has recently seen upgrades
enabling the development of tourism opportunities at Meadow Lake Provincial Park— Transportation Minister Mark Wartman, 
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Meadow Lake Provincial Park.|
- "Geonames". Government of Canada. Retrieved 2008-08-11.
- "Goodsoil". Sask Biz. Government of Saskatchewan. Retrieved 2008-08-11.
- "Dorintosh". Sask Biz. Government of Saskatchewan. Retrieved 2008-08-11.
- "North Sask Tourism Guide 2/21/07 11:08 AM Page 1" (PDF). Retrieved 2008-08-11.
- "Meadow Lake Provincial Park - Tourism, Parks, Culture and Sport - Government of Saskatchewan". Government of Saskatchewan. Retrieved 2008-08-11.
- "Meadow Lake Welcome to Meadow Lake Provincial Park" (PDF). Retrieved 2008-08-11.
- "IMPROVING HIGHWAY 21 SOUTH OF PIERCELAND". Home/About Government/News Releases/October 2002/IMPROVING HIGHWAY 21 SOUTH OF PIERCELAND. Highways and Transportation Government of Saskatchewan. Retrieved 2008-08-11.