Meadowlark Park, Calgary
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Jeromy Farkas|
|• Total||0.7 km2 (0.3 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,070 m (3,510 ft)|
|• Average Income||$65,169|
|Website||Meadowlark Park Community Association|
Meadowlark Park is a residential neighbourhood in the south-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is located immediately west from the Chinook Centre, east of Elbow Drive and north of the Glenmore Trail. It is named for the Meadowlark bird.
It is represented in the Calgary City Council by the Ward 11 councillor.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $65,169 in 2000, and there were 13.8% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 23.5% of the residents were immigrants. All buildings were single-family detached homes, and 13.8% of the housing was used for renting.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Meadowlark Park Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-09.[permanent dead link]
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 11 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-09.[permanent dead link]
- Federation of Calgary Communities. "Meadowlark Park Community". Archived from the original on 2007-04-16. Retrieved 2007-05-09.
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|