October 16, 1989
Thunder Bay, Ontario
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Manager||Swish Model Management
Waller was born on October 16, 1989 in Thunder Bay, Ontario to a Scottish mother and a Canadian father of Polish and Ukrainian descent. At the age of two, she moved to Winnipeg, Manitoba, where she attended Oak Park High School and was an architecture student at the University of Manitoba.
Canada's Next Top Model
Waller was scouted for the third cycle of Canada's Next Top Model while working retail in Winnipeg. After attending an audition in Toronto, she was selected as one of the finalists from over 5,000 applicants. She received photo of the week once, and was in the bottom two in the last two weeks of the competition, surviving both times over Maryam Massoumi and Nikita Kiceluk. She won the competition against Linsay Willier.
Waller appeared on the cover of Fashion magazine twice, once with fellow contestants of Canada's Next Top Model, and again as part of her prize for winning the contest. She shot an ad campaign for Capezio shoes, and appeared in magazines Clin d'oeil, SANDBOX, Marie Claire and Elle. She modeled for department stores Bloomingdale's, Saks Fifth Avenue and Barneys New York. She has also modeled for Vogue.com.
Waller walked in London Fashion Week and LG Fashion Week in 2009, and in Sydney Fashion Week in 2012. She also walked for Donna Karan, J. Mendel, ODLR, Just Cavalli, Armani, Monique Lhuillier, Zimmermann, Milly, Marissa Webb, Hanley Mellon and Banana Republic.
- "Easy, breezy, beautiful". www.winnipegfreepress.com. Retrieved 2016-06-21.
- Grant, Dan (2011-08-17). "Meaghan Waller". www.modelresource.ca. Retrieved 2016-06-21.
- "Top Model winner's career looking good". www.winnipegfreepress.com. Retrieved 2016-06-21.
- "Q&A with Canada's Next Top Model winner Meaghan Waller". Archived from the original on 2009-07-20. Retrieved 2016-06-21.
- "Meaghan Waller wins Canada's Next Top Model | Scene | FASHION Magazine |". FASHION Magazine. 2009-07-15. Retrieved 2016-06-21.
- "'Top Model' Meaghan: from London catwalk to Toronto Fashion Week". CTVNews. Retrieved 2016-06-21.
- FashionModelDirectory.com, The FMD -. "Poussière D'Étoiles in Clin d'oeil with Meaghan Waller wearing H&M,Casadei,Cesare Paciotti - Fashion Editorial | Magazines | The FMD". The FMD - FashionModelDirectory.com. Retrieved 2016-06-21.
- "Chrissy in Sandbox Magazine". www.winnipegfreepress.com. Retrieved 2016-06-21.
- "Winnipeg's SANDBOX Magazine Calling It Quits". ChrisD.ca. 2012-01-16. Retrieved 2016-06-21.
- "Meaghan Waller - Model". MODELS.com. Retrieved 2016-06-21.
- Meaghan Waller at the Internet Movie Database
- Meaghan Waller at ChrisD.ca
- Meaghan Waller at Access Winnipeg
- Meaghan Waller Fashion Magazine
- Meaghan Waller All-CNTM Gallery
|Canada's Next Top Model winner
Cycle 3 (2009)