From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up means in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Means may refer to:
- Mean, a term used in mathematics and statistics
- Means (ethics), something of instrumental value in order to achieve an end
- Means (law), an aspect of a crime needed to convince a jury of guilt in a criminal proceeding
- Other uses
- Means, Kentucky, a small town in the United States
- Means (band), a Christian hardcore band from Regina, Saskatchewan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Means.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.