Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up means in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Means may refer to:
- Means, Kentucky, a small town in the United States
- Means, the plural of a term meaning "average", used in mathematics and statistics
- Means, in ethics, something of instrumental value that helps to achieve an end
- Means, motive, and opportunity, in law, means is an aspect of a crime needed to convince a jury of guilt in a criminal proceeding
- Ways and means committee, a government body charged with reviewing and making recommendations for government budgets
- Other uses
- Means (band), a Christian hardcore band from Regina, Saskatchewan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Means.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.