From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up meat or meaty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Meat is animal flesh that is eaten as food.
Meat may also refer to:
- Meat Mountain, a mountain in Alaska
- Meat Katie, London-based tech-funk producer and DJ
- Meat Loaf (born 1947), American musician and actor
- Shawn Stasiak (born 1970), former professional wrestler known by the ring name "Meat"
Art, entertainment, and media
- Meat (Mortal Kombat), a playable character in the Mortal Kombat video game series
- Meat (We Will Rock You), a fictional character from the musical We Will Rock You
- Meat Alexandria, a fictional character from the manga/anime Kinnikuman
- Big Meat, a character in the crime film Waist Deep (2006)
Film and television
- Meat (film), 2010 Dutch drama-thriller film
- "Meat" (Torchwood), an episode of the television series Torchwood
- Meat (album), 2010 album by Hawksley Workman
- "M.E.A.T.", 2014 song by Tomahawk
- "Meat", a song by Sadist from the album Lego (album)
- Meat, baseball jargon for a rookie or an easy out; see Glossary of baseball
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.