Meat grinder (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A meat grinder is a culinary tool for grinding (finely shredding into bits) meat.
Meat grinder may also refer to:
- Meat Grinder, 2009 Thai horror film
- "Meat Grinder," a song by Madvillain from their album Madvillainy
- Saddam Hussein's alleged shredder, described as a meat grinder for people
- Battles of Rzhev during the World War II, nicknamed the "meat-grinder" by veterans and historians
- Operation Killer during the Korean War, nicknamed the "meat-grinder" by popular press for carnage experienced by Chinese forces
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meat grinder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.