Meat hook (disambiguation)
Meat hook may refer to:
- Meat hook, a two-sided hook normally used in butcheries to hang up meat or the carcasses of animals such as pigs and cattle
- Meathook, a minor character in Monkey Island
- "Meathook", a song by The Cure from their 1979 album Three Imaginary Boys
- "Meathook", a song by Tracy Bonham from her 2000 album Down Here
- Meathooks, a slang term for fists in the context of fist-fighting
- "Da Meat Hook," a Washington Nationals baseball player named Dmitri Young
- Meathook, a skill used by the Butcher in DotA, a popular Warcraft 3 mod
- The section sign: §
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meat hook.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.