||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (October 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||This article needs to be updated. (October 2011)|
Its strapline proclaims "Having an opinion is vital - expressing it, more so. Get your work seen. Publish or Perish."
Winner of the Guardian Student Media Awards for best new small budget publication and runner up for best publication design in 2004.
Meat Guest Editors
- Tori Flower
- Naomi Wood
- As Yet Collective - Acoustic Musical Collective
- James Dawe - Illustrator aka Photomontadawe
- Jeremy Warmsley - Singer/Songwriter
Featured Artists and Writers
- Rick Poynor, a British writer on design, graphic design, typography and visual culture
- Martin Rowson, Editorial cartoonist for The Guardian amongst other newspapers
- Daniel Eatock, graphic design creator of graphic identity for Channel 4's Big Brother
|This article relating to a magazine connected with the visual arts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.