From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Mecca in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mecca (Makkah al-Mukarramah) is a city in Saudi Arabia and the holiest site in Islam.
Mecca or Makkah may also refer to:
- Makkah Province, Saudi Arabia, the province surrounding the city
- Mecca, California, a town in Riverside County, California, United States
- Mecca, Indiana, a town in Parke County, Indiana, United States
- Mecca Township, Trumbull County, Ohio, United States
- Mecca-Cola, a cola-flavoured carbonated beverage
- Mecca Ointment, a first aid ointment, available in drug stores across Canada
- Mecca Leisure Group, a UK entertainment business
- Mecca Dance Hall Tottenham, a former entertainment venue in Tottenham, London
- Milwaukee Exposition Convention Center and Arena, since renamed UW–Milwaukee Panther Arena
- "Mecca", a 1963 hit single by Gene Pitney
- Mecca, a 1996 album by the Memphis Pilgrims, a rock group led by Michael Falzarano
- Mecca, a 2009 album by Persia White
- Mecca Bingo, a division of the Rank Group
- Black mecca, a term in the United States for a city to which black people are attracted
- Mecha, piloted or remote-controlled vehicles in certain subgenres of science fiction
- MEChA, an organisation of Chicano students in the United States
- Meccano, a metal construction kit toy
- Mekka, one of the earlier aliases of DJ Jake Williams
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mecca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.